Tanzania has been voted as the number one destination for safaris by reviewers on Safaribookings.com. Reviewers there recognize what we’ve known for a while:
- Tanzania is home to superb wildlife viewing in top-class parks, including two Unesco World Heritage Sites.
- Tanzania is a great place to view the annual great migration, where over 2.5 million wildebeest and zebra migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
- The country has a wide range of budget, mid-range and luxury safari options.
- Travelers have the option of beach holiday extensions on Zanzibar Island.
- Excellent chimp tracking can be done in Gombe and Mahale Mountains National Park.
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, offers enjoyment for climbers and mountaineers.
- Tanzania is a politically stable and generally safe country.
Interested in visiting Tanzania? Whether you’re interested in wildlife viewing, cultural excursions, lounging on the beach or scaling mountains, we have plenty of options for you. View our sample itineraries or contact me at email@example.com