Ujuzi African Travel has recently begun offering Travel Guard travel insurance to any traveler, regardless of whether you are traveling with Ujuzi, another company, or on your own. Why use travel insurance? Here are five great reasons to take a Travel Guard plan with you when you travel:
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness (this is crucial in Africa where the health care infrastructure is sparse.).
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family, or involuntary job loss.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn’t cover you outside the U.S.
Ujuzi African Travel in partnership with Travel Guard offers an extensive portfolio of travel coverage and emergency assistance. Contact Ujuzi today to learn about Travel Guard’s plans and to get a quote for your upcoming trip.